I’m Katerina DeCouto a postnatal coach.
I’m totally blown away by physiologic design of the female body.
After pregnancy and giving birth our body and mentality changes a lot!
I help you return to exercises safely and coach you through your lifestyle and diet.
As your postpartum coach, I listen to your needs, goals and I honor your experience.
My yoga and exercise programs promote healing and reduce symptoms of prolapse, diastasis recti, urinary incontinence and are safe for moms of all ages and stages.
My favorite self-care day involves yoga, followed by a warm bath or sauna and massage.
We become a lot stronger and intelligent after giving birth!
When I’m not teaching, I’m most likely running around in the playground with my kids, or cooking, or housekeeping just like any mom.
I look forward to meeting with you!
I never stop learning and constantly continue my education in the field of postpartum care, wellness, and self-care for women.
• I am certified Pregnancy and Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist (Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (leaks, tightness, and prolapse), Diastasis Recti, SI Joint Pain, and Low Back Pain by Dr. Sarah Ellis Duvall, PT, DPT, CPT, CNC) (US).
• I am certified Yoga teacher (500 hours), (Accessible Asana, Progressive Asana, Functional Anatomy, Yoga Philosophy, Restorative Yoga, Hands-on assisting in poses, Meditation, Pranayama, Sequencing, Naada Yoga: Sound of Yoga) Naada Yoga Educational Center Canada;
• I am certified in Yoga for Pelvic Health and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, (Pain of the Pelvic Girdle and lower back, Diastasis Recti, SI Joint Pain, Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, and Pregnancy & Postpartum) Pelvic Health Professionals Education Center, Canada;
• I am certified Innate Postpartum Care provider, (US) ;
• I have completed training in Pilates (Canada);
When I gave birth to my kids (a year apart), I was lonely, exhausted and in pain.
I felt like something heavy and painful was in my pelvis.
Overall my body was weak and my anxiety was over the roof.
I knew that I needed to get stronger and heal my body.
But I was so afraid to exercise because of the fear of making prolapse and diastasis worse.
I felt I needed specific program.
So I started educating myself about pelvic health.
I completed Pelvic Health Yoga Teacher Training, took many workshops and trainings on female pelvic health, pelvic floor dysfunction and I learned all about my body.
I drew up a strategy, that worked and helped me to heal and get stronger.
By this day, I continue studying female physiology, pelvic health rehab, natural self-care practices and holistic approaches to postnatal care.
Prolapse Care Group
Prolapse healing is an experience of learning about your body in the most intimate way!
Start your healing journey now!
Individual prolapse care
Every body is unique and so approach to the recovery and healing should be too. Together we’ll discover what YOUR body needs to heal and manage prolapse.
So, this is about me.
And how about you introduce yourself?
Don’t be shy and reach out.
You can send me an email, or book a call with me. We can chat about your specific issues.
I hope you have a wonderful day!